Read the text and match the phrases that have similar meanings. - Tổng Hợp Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất Theo Từng Chủ Đề.

Tổng hợp các bài luận mẫu bằng tiếng Anh hay theo chủ đề, giúp cho người đọc từ đó có thể tự viết những bài viết tiếng Anh hay theo ý muốn. Nếu hiểu được quy tắc, kết hợp từ vựng và ngữ pháp hài hòa, bạn sẽ có một bài luận tiếng Anh tuyệt vời và ăn trọn điểm 10.

Post Top Ad

Read the text and match the phrases that have similar meanings.

Share This
Read the text and match the phrases that have similar meanings. 

I often help a lot around the house and i usually help my mum do the laundry. My . brother is lazy and he never washes his clothes. He always leaves them In a pile on his bedroom floor. In the evening after school, I always tidy up my room. I put things away and get my schoolbag ready for the next day. My dad sometimes washes up after dinner. We don’t have a dishwasher at the moment because our old one broke down, so he has to clean the dishes by himself. My sister likes cooking, so she often helps mum make lunch and dinner. She prepared a delicious meal of roast chicken at the weekend. Sometimes my brother puts the rubbish out, but he usually just leaves it by the back door instead of taking it out to the bins. We all usually try and help and do the cleaning. When the housework is done, we always relax and watch TV. 

1 do the laundry        .A take out the bins

2 tidy up                      .B prepare a meal

3 wash up                    .C wash the clothes

4 make lunch/dinner .D put things away

5 put the rubbish out .E do the housework

6 do the cleaning        .F clean the dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages