What do you intend to follow when you grow up! Say why you chose this career. - Tổng Hợp Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất Theo Từng Chủ Đề.

Tổng hợp các bài luận mẫu bằng tiếng Anh hay theo chủ đề, giúp cho người đọc từ đó có thể tự viết những bài viết tiếng Anh hay theo ý muốn. Nếu hiểu được quy tắc, kết hợp từ vựng và ngữ pháp hài hòa, bạn sẽ có một bài luận tiếng Anh tuyệt vời và ăn trọn điểm 10.

Post Top Ad



When we were small, our parents took care of our needs and sent us to school so that we could learn and develop our knowledge and skill to become useful members of the society. To do so we first need to understand ourselves our abilities and interests in order to plan and prepare for an occupation when our school is terminated. 

For instance, I have always been interested in repairing things. In my spare time, I fix my own and my friends’ motorbikes and help my mother (to) maintain clocks, stoves and other equipment in our home. Any time I have a chance, I stop at a garage to watch the mechanics locate engine troubles and make repairs. Sometimes, some of the mechanics stop and discuss their work with me. A few have even taken time to show me how to fix certain things. I enjoy these visits to the garage. They give me an opportunity to look at various kinds of tools and pieces of equipment. The mechanics seem very congenial and interested in their work. It seems that I learn quickly. 

I received average marks in language, science, civics and other academic subjects. My best grades are in courses involving shopwork and mechanics work. 

Every now and then my parents and I discuss what I might be able to do after I finish high school. It is almost impossible for them to send me to the university because there are six children in my family and my parents do not have enough money to finance my education. 

Taking into consideration all of these aspects, I think it would be best for me to select the field I like and do well in -automobile mechanics. 

If I have an opportunity to get my training in auto mechanics and start working, I will try to save my money so that I can eventually own a garage. 

I think a career in auto mechanics will certainly help me (to) become a satrsfied and productive member of the sociely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages