ln your opinion, which job is the most interesting? Why - Tổng Hợp Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất Theo Từng Chủ Đề.

Tổng hợp các bài luận mẫu bằng tiếng Anh hay theo chủ đề, giúp cho người đọc từ đó có thể tự viết những bài viết tiếng Anh hay theo ý muốn. Nếu hiểu được quy tắc, kết hợp từ vựng và ngữ pháp hài hòa, bạn sẽ có một bài luận tiếng Anh tuyệt vời và ăn trọn điểm 10.

Post Top Ad

ln your opinion, which job is the most interesting? Why 


In my opinion, the choice of a career is the most important. It determines one’s whole life. Therefore after careful consideration I prefer to become a tourist guide. 

Being a tourist guide I can carry out the dreams I’ve fostered for years. 

First of all this job sounds quite tailor-made to my ability. In the contact with foreigners I can regularly improve this practical foreign language. I think that only through long practice will I be able to drill my speaking and listening comprehension skills in English. 

Then through travelling, my knowledge is increasingly developed and broadened. A Vietnamese saying says: 

“You had better go for an excursion to know the places here and there. Staying at home with your mother, you can never be wise”. 

I’ll know the country and the people thoroughly wherever I’ve set foot on. 

Then while guiding the tourists in their sightseeing of beautiful landscapes and historical vestiges of our country, I’ll have a chance to tell them about our age-old culture and our courageous and unyielding struggles against foreign invaders. 

Finally, the more I travel, the more I feel attached to Nature and therefore my love for my country increases. Never has the following adage: 

“Oh, my friend gourd, love his zucchini, Although we’ re of different species, we’re on the same treiiis” 

Imprinted such a deep meaning in my heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages