Your friend, Alan from America is planning to visit Vietnam and asking you for some information. Write an email to Alan (about 100 120 words). - Tổng Hợp Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất Theo Từng Chủ Đề.

Tổng hợp các bài luận mẫu bằng tiếng Anh hay theo chủ đề, giúp cho người đọc từ đó có thể tự viết những bài viết tiếng Anh hay theo ý muốn. Nếu hiểu được quy tắc, kết hợp từ vựng và ngữ pháp hài hòa, bạn sẽ có một bài luận tiếng Anh tuyệt vời và ăn trọn điểm 10.

Post Top Ad

Your friend, Alan from America is planning to visit Vietnam and asking you for some information. Write an email to Alan (about 100 120 words).

Share This


Hi Alan, I'm so happy that you’re planning to visit my country. I think you should come in next April. The weather will be nice to travel. 

I know you don't have much time to stay here so I recommend you to visit Da Nang City. April is during dry season so it's really suitable for outdoor activities. You can also take the bus to Hoi An Ancient Town. The local foods are wonderful. Don't forget to wander along the riverside and look at the coloful lanterns. 

When you come back to Hanoi, Iwill be glad if you accept to come to my home. My family really wants to see you. Hope to hear from you soon. Yours, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages