lmagine you have wltnessed a natural disaster In your area and write a news report for the local paper. You should write about 100 words. - Tổng Hợp Bài Luận Tiếng Anh Hay Nhất Theo Từng Chủ Đề.

Tổng hợp các bài luận mẫu bằng tiếng Anh hay theo chủ đề, giúp cho người đọc từ đó có thể tự viết những bài viết tiếng Anh hay theo ý muốn. Nếu hiểu được quy tắc, kết hợp từ vựng và ngữ pháp hài hòa, bạn sẽ có một bài luận tiếng Anh tuyệt vời và ăn trọn điểm 10.

Post Top Ad

lmagine you have wltnessed a natural disaster In your area and write a news report for the local paper. You should write about 100 words.

Share This


I will never forget what I saw on September 20th. It was a horrible day for everyone in Hanoi. It was about 7 a.m. and the wind was blowing and the sky was as dark as ink. I was on my way to school. Suddenly, it poured with heavy rain and a bolt of lighting struck the roof of the building. People were panic. They tried to ride the motorbikes as fast as they can to find a safe place. When I was running towards a shelter, a tree fell right past me. I was so scared and burst into tears. Inside buildings, people were standing by and comforting each other. We just wanted to go home but it didn't stop raining. It was awful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages